11:00 pm Curfew
Spend out your cards before you leave epcot
Before you fall asleep, do the following
* set out your clothes for Thursday
* pack your carryon with extra clean clothes for ride home (plus toothbrushes, deodorant)
* Get your suitcase filled, but not zipped
* look under you bed and in drawers right now! zChargers!
* it will be chilly when you return, plan ahead
* go get a snack/doughnut/whatever for your breakfast tomorrow right now. You WILL NOT HAVE TIME IN MORNING!
6:15-6:30 meet in lobby of hotel ready to check out and load buses. Students that are not going home with us should check their luggage at front desk for pickup by your parents. Chaperones get packets at same time.
We will depart as close To 7 AM as possible
*****People that did not ride our bus down will have to provide their own transportation to park. The buses are basically full******
We are required to start in Universal, and it opens at 8:00 AM.
We will stay in parks until 9 pm.
Congrats PHNBands.org Sax 4tet!
Matthew Hartson, Vaughn Haynes, Mikaela Dobel, Abbey Diller, for being nominated in Michigan Youth Arts Festival Small-Ensemble category! Good luck with 3rd-round: auditions!